The Association for Laboratory Automation (ALA) reported that 4,670 individuals registered for the conference, on par with 2007, while the number of exhibitors jumped 12% to 242.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for Association for Laboratory Automation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- Arabic Literature of Africa
- Arizona Lutheran Academy (Christian school)
- Army Launch Area
- Army Logistics Assessment
- Asia & Latin America
- Asian Leaders Association
- Asociación de Líneas Aéreas (Guatemala)
- Asociacion Los Algarrobos
- Associate in Liberal Arts (degree)
- Associate of the Library Association (UK; chartered definition of the Library Association)
- Association for Language Awareness
- Association Luxembourg Alzheimer (Luxemburger Alzheimer-Vereinigung)
- Association of Landscape Architects (various locations)
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Association of Licensed Architects
- Association of London Authorities
- Associazione Liberi Architetti (Italian: Free Architects Association)
- Associazione Ligure di Artroscopia
- Assumption of Liability (Agreement)
- Asynchronous Line Adapter
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Association for Laboratory Automation (ALA) is a worldwide organization representing leaders in all aspects of laboratory automation.
23, 2009: The Association for Laboratory Automation is accepting abstracts for poster presentations now through Jan.
The homecoming was mixed as the Association for Laboratory Automation reported a total of 4,200 registrants, down 14% from last year (see IBO 2/15/05).
They have typically met in conjunction with the annual meetings of AACC and the Association for Laboratory Automation (ALA; these meetings are called LabAutomation '98, LabAutomation '99, and so forth) as well as at some other times.