The Association for Human Rights Legal Aid (AHRLA) and the Arab Network for Human Rights Information (ANHRI) say that dentistry student Mohamed Said Abdo Turk from Beheira disappeared in July 2009.
What does AHRLA stand for?
AHRLA stands for Association for Human Rights Legal Aid
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alaska Human Resource Investment Council
- Arizona Health Reciprocal Insurance Company (est. 2003)
- Australian Human Rights Information Centre (University of New South Wales)
- Associate of the Institute of Health Record Information and Management
- Afghan Human Resource Information Management System (Afghanistan)
- Assisted Human Reproduction Implementation Office (Canada)
- Army Human Resource Information System
- Automated Health Research Information System
- Aina Haina Reference Library (Honolulu, HI)
- Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Latvia (trade association)
- Aircraft Health & Reliability Management (trademark of Ultramain Systems, Inc.)
- Amiga Hardware Reference Manual (Commodore-Amiga, Inc.)
- Apparel, Housing and Resource Management (Virginia Tech University)
- Applied Healthcare Resource Management
- Asphalt Rubber Hot Mix (paving material)
- Assistant Human Resources Manager (job title)
- Association for Human Resource Management
- Australian Hemp Resource and Manufacture (Australia)
- American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association
- Austin Human Resource Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eid brought with him two activists from a local group called the Association for Human Rights Legal Aid.
Mona Said Thabet told reporters during a press conference organized by the Association for Human Rights Legal Aid (AHRLA) at the Hisham Mubarak Law Center on Wednesday, that her husband, Yasser Naguib Mahran, had faced continual harassment by Mohamed Fawzy, an officer based in Shubra El-Kheima Police Station no.