The Association for Heritage Interpretation event in Newcastle was looking at how bodies can work together.
What does AHI stand for?
AHI stands for Association for Heritage Interpretation (Britain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHI
We have 143 other meanings of AHI in our Acronym Attic
- American Health Institute
- American Hellenic Institute (Washington, DC)
- American Household, Inc. (small appliances)
- Amp-Hour Integrator
- Amsterdam Holdings, Inc. (Philippines)
- Animal Health Institute
- Annual Household Income (also seen as AHHI)
- Apnea/Hypopnea Index
- Artificial Horizon Indicator
- Assistance Humanitaire Internationale (French: International Humanitarian Assistance)
- Association of Heritage Industries
- Attitudinal Healing International
- Atwell-Hicks, Inc. (offices in Brighton, Ann Arbor, Washington, & Naperville)
- Augmented Human Interaction (UK)
- Aussie Home Inventories (New South Wales, Australia)
- Automated Hosting Inc.
- Avian and Human Influenza
- Affordable Health Insurance Agency (San Antonio, TX)
- Association of Health Insurance Advisors
- Association of Health Insurance Agents (part of NALU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year the event, which is organised in conjunction with the Council for British Archaeology, won an Interpret Britain Award from the Association for Heritage Interpretation.
Since its re-opening in 1999 the Royal Pump Rooms has won awards from the Association for Heritage Interpretation, the Heart of England Tourist Board, the Civic Trust, the Leamington Society and the Library Association.