Awarded by: Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education Accredited Pension Administrator (APA) Description: This designation is for administrators of retirement and other employee benefit plans.
What does AFCPE stand for?
AFCPE stands for Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Air Force Communications-Computer Officer Training
- Air Force Command Post
- Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Preservation (US government)
- Association Française de Chirurgie du Pied
- Association Française des Constructeurs de Pompes (French: French Association of Pump Manufacturers)
- Association Francophone de la Communication Parlée (French: Francophone Association of Speech Communication)
- Association of Free Community Papers
- Automatic Flight Control Processor
- Avesta Flow Control Protocol
- Air Force Corrosion, Prevention and Control Office
- Arab Federation of Chemical and Petrochemical Industries (est. 1998)
- Air Force Computer Program Library
- Articulatory Feature-Based Conditional Pronunciation Model
- Air Force Civilian Personnel Management Center
- Air Force Corrosion Program Office (USAF)
- Any Fool Can Plainly See
- Air Force Command Post Terminal
- Air Freight Council of Queensland (Australia)
- Air Force Center for Quality and Management Innovation
- Aegis Field Change Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants in the May 22 panel discussion, chaired by Assistant Secretary Abernathy and Governor Gramlich, included representatives from the National Foundation for Credit Counseling, the Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education, the In-Charge Institute, the American Bankers Association, America's Community Bankers, the Credit Union National Association, the Fannie Mae Foundation, Freddie Mac, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, the Community Financial Services Association of America, the Consumer Federation of America, the National Council of La Raza, AARP, and College Parents of America.