html Association for Electronic Health Care Transactions www.
What does AFEHCT stand for?
AFEHCT stands for Association for Electronic Health Care Transactions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AFEHCT in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Exercise Evaluation and Improvement Program (USAF)
- Air Forces Escape and Evasion Society
- Armed Forces Examining and Entrance Station (US DoD)
- Armed Forces Examining & Entrance Station Mobile Examining Team
- Air Force Emergency Force (Australia)
- Air Force Enlisted Foundation
- Association Française des Enseignants de Français (French: French Association of French Teachers)
- Association Française pour l'Etude du Foie
- Associated Federal Employees Federal Credit Union
- Actualite Feminine en Guinee (French: Women's News in Guinea)
- Air Force Environmental Health Laboratory
- Air Force Enlisted Heritage Research Institute
- Arab Federation for Engineering Industries (Egypt)
- Argus Far East Index (market benchmarket)
- Association for Enterprise Information (est. 1998)
- Association For Enterprise Integration
- Australian Federation of Employers and Industries
- Association Française pour l'Etude des Irrigations et du Drainage (French: French Association for the Study on Irrigation and Drainage)
- Asia Pacific Forum of Environmental Journalists
- Air Force Electronic Key Distribution System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following are some resources that might be worth checking regularly: Association for Electronic Health Care Transactions http://www.