Paper presented to the Communication Theory and Methodology Division of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication annual convention, New Orleans, LA.
What does AEJM stand for?
AEJM stands for Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (Columbia, SC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEJM
- Association Enfance et Jeunesse
- Association of European Journalists (Belgium)
- American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural & Environmental Science (International Digital Organization for Scientific Information)
- Alliance for Economic Justice, Bangladesh (Bangladesh)
- Association des Entrepreneurs de Jardins de Belgique (French: Garden Contractors Association of Belgium; Ghent, Belgium)
- Atomic Energy Junior College (India)
- Association Européenne de Jeunes Chercheurs en Psychopathologie et Psychanalyse (French: European Association of Young Researchers in Psychopathology and Psychoanalysis)
- Affranchie a l'Étranger Jusqu'a la Frontiere (French: denoted postage paid)
- Association of Environmental Justice in Israel
- Association of European Jute Industries
- Association of European Jewish Museums (Paris, France)
- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Australian Electronic Journal of Nursing Education
- African E-Journals Project (Michigan State University)
- apical extension of junctional epithelium
- Association of Editors of Jesuit Publications
- Advanced European Jet Pilot Training
- Arab Electronic Jihad Team (hacker group)
- Association des Enfants et Jeunes Travailleurs (French)
- Adolph Ernst Knoch (principal author of the concordant version of the New Testament)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a fellow of the Capital Area Writing Project and a member of the Popular Culture Association and the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC).
The International Association of Business Communicators, Public Relations Society of America, and the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication said Dr.