The results will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics in June.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Association for Computational Linguistics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- Archives Centrales et Laboratoires (French: Central Archives and Laboratories; Royal Institute of Cultural Heritage; Belgium)
- Area Control List (exports)
- Arena Cyber League
- ASCII Control Language
- Asian Champions League (sports)
- Assistance et Conseil en Logistique (French: Support and Logistics Council; consulting company; Rouen, France)
- Associated California Loggers
- Association Canadienne de Linguistique (French: Canadian Linguistics Association; Canada)
- Association Culture et Loisirs (French: Culture and Recreation Association)
- Association for Community Living (various locations)
- Association of Children’s Librarians of Northern California (Berkeley, CA)
- Association of Christian Librarians
- Asynchronous Connection-less Link (Bluetooth)
- Asynchronous Connection-Oriented Link (logical transport, Bluetooth)
- Asynchronous Connectionless (Bluetooth)
- Atelier de Création Libertaire (French: Libertarian Design Workshop; publisher; Lyon, France)
- Atlantic City Line (New Jersey Transit commuter rail line)
- Atlantic Coast Line
- Atlantic Container Line
- Audio Cleaning Lab (audio noise reduction software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In: Proceedings of the North American chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (NAACL).
Chicago, IL: the Association for Computers and the Humanities, The Association for Computational Linguistics and The Association for Literacy and Linguistic Computing.