Scientists supported by the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD), one of the National Institutes of Health, will be presenting their latest research findings at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the Association for Chemoreception Sciences (AChemS).
What does AChemS stand for?
AChemS stands for Association for Chemoreception Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AChemS
- Assembly Committee on Higher Education (Community College League of California)
- Association for Continuing Higher Education
- American College of Healthcare Executives/College of Osteopathic Healthcare Executives
- Arkansas Christian Home Educators Association
- Association for Christian Higher Education in Australia (est. 1995)
- Association of Caribbean Higher Education Administrators (University of the West Indies; Jamaica)
- Automated Clearing House Electronic Funds Transfer
- Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor
- Asian Christian Higher Education Institute (United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia)
- American Chemical Society
- Acetylcholinesterase (readthrough form, biochemistry)
- Aspirant Chemical Engineers Risibility Society (Worcester Polytechnic Institute, now defunct)
- Abdominal pain, Chest pain, Headaches, Eye problems, Sweling and/or aching in the legs and thighs (mnemonic for side effects of the birth control pill)
- Acetylcholinesterase (synaptic form, biochemistry)
- Advocacy Committee for Human Experimentation Survivors
- American College of Healthcare Executives Student Association (James Madison University; Virginia)
- Allowable Continuous Heat Exposure Time
- Albany County Hockey Facility (New York)
- Alberta Children Hospital Foundation (Canada)
- Alberta Community HIV Fund (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zoladz at the 2005 meeting of the Association for Chemoreception Sciences shows that the scent of cinnamon stimulates the cells of the brain.