Wheat ridge: Association for applied psychophysiology and biofeedback.
What does AAPB stand for?
AAPB stands for Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAPB
We have 2 other meanings of AAPB in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Asian Performing Arts Festivals (Singapore)
- African Association for Public Administration and Management (est. 1971; Nairobi, Kenya)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants in Occupational Medicine (Alexandria, VA)
- American Association for Physical Activity and Recreation (Reston, VA)
- Aviator Annual Proficiency and Readiness Test
- Asociación Argentina de Parasitología Veterinaria
- Alamo Area Partners for Animal Welfare (Texas)
- Academic Accommodations Policy Board (various schools)
- American Association of Pathologists and Bacteriologists (est. 1901)
- Anne Arundel Paintball (Park; Jessup, Maryland)
- Australian Association of Professional Bookkeepers (est. 2004; Victoria, Australia)
- All American Pit Bull Association
- All American Premier Breeds Administration (all breed dog registry)
- American Association for the Promotion of Bulgarian Culture (Washington, DC)
- Anomalous Arrangement of Pancreatobiliary Duct (maljunction)
- anomalous arrangement of the pancreaticobiliary ductal system
- All-American Professional Basketball League
- Australian Association of Permanent Building Societies
- Accounting and Auditing Policy Committee (Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board)
- African-American Parent Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, National Music Council, Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, Piano 300, National Association for the Advancement of the Arts, and on and on.