The Association for All Speech Impaired Children (AFASIC) attended the dress rehearsal of Dick Whittington.
What does AFASIC stand for?
AFASIC stands for Association for All Speech Impaired Children (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Auxiliary Feedwater Actuating System
- French Association for the Advancement of Sciences
- Aircraft Force Application System - Additions
- Alternative Fashion And Special Accessories Men
- Air Force Aeronautical System Centers (USAF)
- Advocate for Appropriate Special Education (Canada)
- Association des Femmes Africaines de Sarcelles et des Environs (French: Association of African Women of Sarcelles and Surrounding Area; Sarcelles, France)
- Association for Applied Solar Energy (Phoenix, AZ)
- Association de Formation et d'Action Sociale des Écuries de Courses (French racing stable employee training association)
- Air Force Automated Systems Index
- African Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- Air Force Aid Society Officer
- Automatic Fire Alarm Service Provider (New Zealand)
- Air Force Automated Systems Project Office
- Acceptable Feasible Affordable Sustainable and Safe
- Abdominal Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma (ultrasound protocol)
- Acoustical Filter Assisted System Tuning (speaker feature; Pioneer)
- Active Final Approach Spacing Tool
- Alternate Flight Aptitude Selection Test
- Army Flight Aptitude Selection Test (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mother-owo Mrs Bryony Walker from Bewdley, Worcestershire, is already chairman of the North Worcestershire Local Group of the Association For All Speech Impaired Children (AFASIC).
The Association For All Speech Impaired Children (AFASIC) funded its scheme after raising more than pounds 1,000 from this year's Examiner Charity Challenge in May.