What does ASPGQ stand for?
ASPGQ stands for Association des Substituts du Procureur Général du Québec
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation (North Melbourne, Australia)
- Advanced Software Products Group, Inc.
- Advanced Speech Products Group (American Telephone & Telegraph)
- American Society for the Prevention of Gout (satire)
- Application Specific Product Group (business segment)
- Army Strategic Planning Guidance
- Automated Data Processing Standards Policy Group
- Azerbaijan Society of Petroleum Geologists
- Asperger Syndrome
- Academia Sinica Plant Genome Center
- Adaptive Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (astrophysics)
- Arizona Society for Professional Hypnosis (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Arnold School of Public Health (University of South Carolina)
- Association of Schools of Public Health
- Association Socialiste de la Personne Handicapée (French: Socialist Association of People with Disabilities; Belgium)
- Asymptomatic Seropositive Homosexual Males (AIDS)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Assistant Secretary for Public Health Emergency Preparedness
- Association for Schools of Public Health in the European Region
- Association of Supervisors of Public Health Inspectors of Ontario (Canada)