What does ASTI stand for?
ASTI stands for Association des Sciences et Technologies de l'Information (French: Association of Sciences and Information Technology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASTI
We have 47 other meanings of ASTI in our Acronym Attic
- Agricultural Science and Technology Indicators
- American Service to India
- Ammonia Safety Training Institute
- Ankara Sehirlerarasi Terminal Isletmesi (Turkey)
- Anti-Submarine Target Indicator
- Applied Sciences Technological Institute, Inc. (Philippines)
- Applied Systems Technologies Inc.
- Army Secure Tactical Initiative
- Arrowhead Space and Telecommunications, Inc.
- Association de Solidarité avec les Travailleurs Immigrés (French: Association of Solidarity with Migrant Workers)
- Association for Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Association of Secondary Teachers Ireland
- Fédération des Associations Françaises des Sciences et Technologies de l'Information
- Armed Services Technical Information Agency
- American Solar Tinting, Inc.
- Anti Sidetone Inductive Coil
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation International Crohn’s Disease Trial
- Advisory System for Tired Drivers (Australia)
- Astrobiology Science and Technology Instrument Development (NASA)
- Advanced FL Computer Software Test and Integration Facility (NASA)