What does AAPI stand for?
AAPI stands for Association d'Aide aux Personnes Incontinentes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAPI
We have 31 other meanings of AAPI in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Physician-Hospital Organizations/Integrated Delivery Systems (Glen Allyn, VA)
- American Association of Public Health Physicians
- American Association of Physicians for Human Rights
- American Association of Public Health Veterinarians
- Alabama Association of Paralegals, Inc.
- American Accreditation Program Inc. (healthcare quality accreditation)
- American Association of the Physicians of Indian Origin
- Antique and Amusement Photographers International
- Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (HHS BHPR; US government)
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Attack Assessment Predicted Impact
- Auto Accident; Possible Injury
- Auto Accident; Potential Injury
- American Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (Washington, DC)
- Asian American Pacific Islander Association (University of Idaho)
- And A Partridge in A Pear Tree (Christmas lyrics)
- American Association of Presidents of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Association pour un Avenir Professionnel des Infirmiers Libéraux
- Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (California)
- Asian Americans Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy (San Francisco, CA)