What does ARPHLSIDA stand for?
ARPHLSIDA stands for Association Rwandaise des Personnes Handicappes de Lutte Contre le VIH, SIDA (French)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Action Role Playing Game
- Adult Role Playing Game
- Asphalt Rubber Producers Group (Tempe, Arizona)
- Association of Retired Persons in Ghana, Inc.
- Ayrshire Railway Preservation Group (UK)
- Atmospheric Refractivity Profile Generator
- Annual Review in Public Health (publication)
- Applied Research in Public Health (International Institute of Health Studies; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Assistance Robotisée pour Personnes Handicapées (French: Robotic Assistance for the Disabled)
- Aussie Rescue and Placement Helpline, Inc.
- Autosomal Recessive Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous
- Advanced Reserve Parachute and Harness System
- Auckland Regional Public Health Service (New Zealand)
- Absolute Rod Position Indication
- ARPA Rome Planning Initiative
- Asosiasi Rantai Pendingin Indonesia (Indonesian: Cooling Chain Association of Indonesia)
- Automated Recycling Products Incorporated (Stoughton, WI)
- Award Rates of Pay Index
- Anti-Raider and Pirate Intelligence Agency (gaming Escape Velocity: Nova Plug-In)
- Associazione Ricerca e Prevenzione Inculate Amorose