Association professional liability insurance, or directors and officers insurance, is complex.
What does APLI stand for?
APLI stands for Association Professional Liability Insurance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APLI
We have 4 other meanings of APLI in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Patent Law Firms
- A Pattern Language for Pattern Writing
- Accounting Programs Leadership Group (American Accounting Association)
- Antisymmetrized Product of Localized Geminals
- Association des Professeurs de Latin et de Grec (France)
- Average Planar Linear Heat Generation Rate
- ACSE (Association Control Service Element) Presentation Library Interface (software)
- ADRA (Adventist Development and Relief Agency) Professional Leadership Institute (est. 1996)
- Asia Pacific Legal Institute (Ellicott City, MD)
- Asosiasi Penjualan Langsung Indonesia (Indonesian: Direct Sales Association of Indonesia)
- AustralAsian Palliative Care Link International
- Alaska Public Lands Information Center
- Asia Pacific Life Insurance Congress
- Association of Parliamentary Librarians in Canada (est. 1975)
- Avian Power Line Interaction Committee (est. 1989)
- Association for Population/Family Planning Libraries and Information Centers - International
- Anatomic Pathology Laboratory Information System
- Applied Physics Laboratory Ice Station (US Navy)
- Australasian Public Libraries and Information Services
- Australian Property Law Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Insurance for employment-related loss is often provided by association professional liability insurance (otherwise known as broad form directors and officers liability insurance), which protects all employees and the association against employment-related issues.
Association professional liability insurance (previously known as directors and officers liability) coverage is probably the most critical coverage for associations, says Joe Dunn, vice president of Aon Association Services, an ASAE-sponsored partner.
Association professional liability insurance policies, sometimes called "director and officer" or "errors and omissions" policies, ordinarily cover associations and their volunteers and employees for claims arising from alleged wrongdoing by the association.
Policies that include the association may be referred to as association professional liability insurance (APLI).