What does AHF stand for?
AHF stands for Association Hémochromatose France
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHF
We have 117 other meanings of AHF in our Acronym Attic
- Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride (chemistry)
- Anterior Hyaloid Face (ophthalmology)
- Antihemophilic Factor
- Approximate Hartree-Fock Method
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Außeruniversitärer Historischer Forschungseinrichtungen in der BRD eV (German: working group of non-university historical research establishments in the FRG)
- Arbeitskreis für Hausforschung (German)
- Argentine Hemorrhagic Fever
- Army Historical Foundation, Inc.
- Arnwine's Home Furnishings
- Association for Historical Fencing
- Association Hippique de Fluquieres (French equine association)
- Association Huntington France (Huntington's disease research group)
- Association of Hungarian Foundries (Hungary)
- Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Attribute Hiding Factor
- Automotive Hall of Fame
- Adaptive High Frequency Applique
- Affordable Housing Funding Application
- Alabama Housing Finance Authority
- American Home Furnishings Alliance