6--Action et propagande artistiques Archives du ministere des Affaires etrangeres Archives de l'administration centrale et des commissions interministerielles, Service des echanges artistiques, 2eme versement : Association francaise d'action artistique [AFAA], 1924-1973 (Nantes, 1727/1 a 1727/86) Archives Nationales Beaux-Arts ([F.
What does AFAA stand for?
AFAA stands for Association Francaise d'Action Artistique (French: French Association for Artistic Action)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFAA
We have 34 other meanings of AFAA in our Acronym Attic
- Average Fock Approximation
- Általános Forgalmi Adó (General Flow Tax, Hungary)
- Association of Flight Attendants-Communication Workers of America (trade union)
- Aerial Field Artillery/Multi-Mode
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- Afghanistan Assistance Agency
- Air Force Audit Agency
- Airman Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenanceman Striker (Naval rating)
- American Fighter Aces Association (Seattle, WA)
- Anaphylaxis and Food Allergy Association of Minnesota
- Association of Faculties of Agriculture in Africa
- Atkinson Faculty Alumni Association
- Australian Floral Art Association Inc.
- Automated Functional Applications Analyst
- Automatic Fire Alarm Association, Inc.
- Air Force Air Armament Center (Eglin Air Force Base, FL, USA)
- Army Finance And Accounting Center
- Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- A First Attack Assessment Model
- Air Force Audit Agency Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A joint venture between the Malian Ministry of Culture and the Association Francaise d'Action Artistique (AFAA), partly funded by the European Union, the biennial performs two vital functions: It shows a greater quantity and variety of African photography than can be seen anywhere else, and it allows far-flung African artists, curators, and collectors to network.
Sent over as a group by the Association Francaise d'Action Artistique, the cultural wing of the French foreign ministry, the choreographers chosen by festival Artistic Director Yorgos Loukos include such familiar names as Maguy Marin, who has been pleasing crowds here since 1983, when she appeared in Durham, North Carolina, at the American Dance Festival; Jose Montalvo, who dazzled audiences last year with his American premiere of Paradis, and Angelin Preljocaj, honored with a Bessie Award in 1997 for Annonciation.