There wasn't a hint of tragedy in the story Foreign Service spouse Francesca Kelly told in her skit at the 50th anniversary gathering of the Associates of the American Foreign Service Worldwide in the Department's Loy Henderson Auditorium.
What does AAFSW stand for?
AAFSW stands for Associates of the American Foreign Service Worldwide
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAFSW
We have 2 other meanings of AAFSW in our Acronym Attic
- Ann Arbor Figure Skating Club (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Arab-American Family Support Center (est. 1994; Brooklyn, NY)
- Army Air Forces Service Command
- American Association of Food Stamp Directors
- Association of Alumni and Friends of the Slavic Department (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Amphibious Assault Fuel Supply Facility
- Accounting and Financial Studies Journal
- Anime Anonymous Fan Sub Mailing List
- African American Faculty and Staff Organization (multiple colleges)
- Advanced Aerial Fire Support System
- Association of American Foreign Service Women
- Alliance Against Fraud in Telemarketing & Electronic Commerce
- Amplitude Adjusted Fourier Transform (algorithm)
- Asian Academy of Film and Television
- Austin Association of Financial Traders (Austin, TX)
- American Airgun Field Target Association
- American-Australian Free Trade Agreement Coalition
- Average Annual Full-Time Equivalent Enrollment
- Alliance Against Fraud in Telemarketing and Electronic Commerce
- Agile Alliance Functional Testing Tools (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sale of books and art in the Exhibit Hall of Main State, sponsored by the Associates of the American Foreign Service Worldwide, now begins Oct.
Several embassy staffers and family members recently received the Secretary of State Award for Outstanding Volunteerism Abroad from the Associates of the American Foreign Service Worldwide.
Staples recently presented the 2006 Associates of the American Foreign Service Worldwide Secretary of State's Award for Outstanding Volunteerism Abroad to five winners from different geographic regions.