Hillyard * ([dagger]) * University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA; and ([dagger]) Associated Regional and University Pathologists Laboratories, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA Address for correspondence: Cathy A.
What does ARUP stand for?
ARUP stands for Associated Regional and University Pathologists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARUP
- Aktionärs-Richtlinie-Umsetzungs-Gesetz (German)
- Arbeitsstelle Rechtsextremismus Und Gewalt (Braunschweig, Germany)
- Atlanta Rational User Group (Atlanta, GA)
- Amateur Radio Union of Kyrgyzstan
- Acid Reduction Using Microbiology
- Additive Random Utility Model
- Association de Rénovation Urbaine de Melun (French: Urban Renewal Association of Melun; Melun, France)
- Association for Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education
- Ardabil University of Medical Sciences (Iran)
- Arrival Unknown
- Association of Road Users of Pakistan
- Angle-Resolved Ultraviolet Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Regional Union of Psychological Societies
- Alles Rund Ums Reisen (German: Everything About Travel; travel website)
- Army Rugby Union Referees' Society (British Army)
- Alum Rock Union School District (San Jose, California)
- Action Request User (events tracking system application database used by help desk support to track end user problems)
- Accommodation and Repair Vessel (offshore operations in the oil and gas industry)
- Accountability Reliability Velocity (Six Sigma)
- Acquisition Review Committee