Patrick's visit to the high school won students in the Educational Television Studio first place in the 2008 Massachusetts Associated Press Broadcasters Association Television Journalism contest for high school students.
What does APB stand for?
APB stands for Associated Press Broadcasters
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APB
We have 198 other meanings of APB in our Acronym Attic
- Anti Personnel Blast
- Anti Pirate Bureau (Swedish Antipiratbyrån)
- Anti-Phase (domain) Boundary (also seen as APDB)
- Anti-Phase Boundary (crystal chemistry)
- Apoptygma Berzerk (band)
- Approved Program Baseline
- Army Packaging Board
- Asia Pacific Board (IEEE)
- Asia-Pacific Broadcasting
- Associacao Portuguesa de Biologos (Portuguese: Portuguese Association of Biology)
- Association Parole-Bégaiement
- Association Pharmaceutique Belge (Belgian Pharmacists Association)
- Association pour la Promotion des Batwa (French)
- Athens Park Bloods (gang)
- ATM Performance and Billing (Sprint)
- Atrial Premature Beat
- Auditing Practices Board (UK FRC)
- Auto-Pièce Burguière (French auto parts retailer)
- Automation Policy Board
- Automatismes et Portes pour le Bâtiment (French: Doors and Automation in Construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We can't forget the small market TV stations in the 2003 Arkansas Associated Press Broadcasters Association awards.
Louis radio division of the 1999 Illinois Associated Press Broadcasters Association Journalistic Excellence Contest.
The Associated Press Broadcasters Association presented large-market sweepstakes awards last week in Little Rock to HTHV-TV, channel 11, and KARN-FM, 102.
Louis Radio Division of the 1999 Illinois Associated Press Broadcasters Association Journalistic Excellence Contest.