05 percent / +65 percent Associated Newspapers Limited / Daily Mail & General Trust Daily Mail owner Associated Newspapers has taken a lot of criticism during the Leveson Inquiry for its salacious reporting and it has been one of the probe's most vociferous critics.
What does ANL stand for?
ANL stands for Associated Newspapers Limited (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANL
We have 58 other meanings of ANL in our Acronym Attic
- Aliança Nacional Libertadora (Portuguese: National Liberation Alliance; Brazilian political group)
- All Night Long
- American National Life (insurance)
- Amitié Nature Lyon (French outdoor activity club)
- Amplitude Noise Limiting
- Anti Nazi League (UK)
- Argonne National Laboratory (Argonne, IL)
- Arm Non-Lethal
- Army Natick Labs
- Artificial Night Lighting
- Association Nautique du Légué (French boating association)
- Association Normandy Loisirs (French: Normandy Recreation Association; Normandy, France)
- Associazione Noi per Loro (Italian)
- Automatic Noise Limiter (radio communications)
- Automatic Noise Limiting/Leveling
- Aylesford Newsprint Limited (England)
- Net Laying Ship
- Argonne National Laboratory, Idaho Division
- Argonne National Laboratory - East (Argonne, Illinois)
- Argonne National Laboratory - West (Idaho)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Welsh said Associated Newspapers Limited, publisher of the Mail on Sunday had a readership of many millions.