The $12 billion deal, a venture between Iraq's South Gas Company, Shell and Japan's Mitsubishi involves the capture of associated natural gas produced at fields near the oil hub of Basra, including Rumaila, Iraq's workhorse.
What does ANG stand for?
ANG stands for Associated Natural Gas (Company; Missouri)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANG
We have 54 other meanings of ANG in our Acronym Attic
- Air Niugini, Papua New Guinea (ICAO code)
- Alameda News Group (California)
- Alberta Natural Gas
- American Angler
- American Needlepoint Guild, Inc.
- American Newspaper Guild
- Anglian (linguistics)
- Netherlands Antillian Guilder (ISO currency code)
- Army National Guard - Base
- Army National Guard - Station
- Alabama Natural Gas Association (est. 1966; Hartselle, AL)
- Anti-Narcotics General Administration (est. 1929; Egypt)
- Associazione Nazionale Giovani Agricoltori (Italian: National Association of Young Farmers; Italy)
- Australian National Guide to Archival Material (Australia)
- Australian New Guinea Administrative Unit
- Air National Guard Base
- Army National Guard Bureau (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While Bakken is primarily an oil play, associated natural gas is being produced.
Atmos Energy and Southwestern Energy have entered an agreement for Atmos to acquire the Missouri natural gas distribution assets of Associated Natural Gas, a division of Arkansas Western Gas, a subsidiary of Southwestern, for $32 million in cash.
Pension Plan Retirement plan of Associated Natural Gas Co.