Joining the Radical Reformation In 1971 Yoder taught a seminar entitled "The Radical Reformation" at Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminaries in Elkhart, Indiana.
What does AMBS stand for?
AMBS stands for Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminaries (Elkhart, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMBS
We have 25 other meanings of AMBS in our Acronym Attic
- American Medical Bill Review, LLC
- Anaerobic Migrating Blanket Reactor
- Associative Memory-Based Reasoning
- Atraumatic Multidirectional Bilateral Rehabilitation Inferior (orthopedics)
- Australian Membrane and Biotechnology Research Institute
- Access Management Basic Services
- Advanced Marine Biological System
- Alfred McAlpine Business Services Ltd. (UK)
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- Associated Mennonite Bible Seminary (Elkhart, IN)
- Australian Miniature Boiler Safety Committee (Australian Association of Live Steamers)
- Accelerated Mortar Bar Test
- Ag-Mediated Blast Transformation (immunology)
- American Ballet Theatre (London, UK)
- American Broadband and Telecommunications Company (Sylvania, Ohio)
- Aubin Maxime Bureau Technique (French)
- Absolute Moment Block Truncation Coding
- Advanced Materials Business Unit
- Air Mask Bag Unit (patient ventilator)
- Air-Shields Manual Breathing Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Yoder the issue of the uniqueness of Christianity "calls for inward critique and not for self justification"; "uniqueness is not a possession or an advantage, but a call, a vulnerability" ("The Finality of Jesus Christ and Other Faiths," collected material from lectures and essays reproduced in the fall of 1983 for the Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminaries course, "Ecclesiology in Missional Perspective," pp.