In other Cal Poly news, Steve Angley, who is a horticulture and crop science professor at the school, has been named Outstanding Educator of the Year by the Associated Landscape Contractors of America.
What does ALCA stand for?
ALCA stands for Associated Landscape Contractors of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALCA
We have 43 other meanings of ALCA in our Acronym Attic
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate (pharmaceutical)
- Advanced Light Combat Aircraft
- Advanced Load Control Alliance (Paragon Consulting Services, Inc.; Portland, OR)
- Alabama Counseling Association
- American Landscape Contractors Association
- American Leather Chemists Association
- American Lock Collectors Association (Mentor, Ohio)
- Área de Libre Comercio de las Américas
- Área de Livre Comércio das Américas (Free Trade Area of the Americas)
- Área del Libre Comercio para Las Américas (Spanish: Free Trade Area of the Americas)
- Association de Lutte Contre l'Ambrosia
- Australian Lowline Cattle Association (cattle breeding)
- Average Linkage Clustering Algorithm
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginyl Amide
- Abnormal Left Coronary Arterial Branching (cardiology)
- Agricultural Lands Condemnation Approval Board (Pennsylvania)
- Activated Leukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Atlas Linguistique du Cameroun (French)
- Alaska-Canada (highway)
- Aluminum Company of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new study, funded by NASA and the Associated Landscape Contractors of America, tested the ability of 14 houseplants to remove three volatile organic chemicals: the carcinogen benzene, trichloroethylene (TCE) and formaldehyde.