The Associated General Contractors of America last week issued its fifth Construction Inflation Alert, warning owners, budget setters and contractors to expect larger materials and labor cost increases in 2008 than they have experienced in the past 12 months.
What does AGC stand for?
AGC stands for Associated General Contractors of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AGC
We have 254 other meanings of AGC in our Acronym Attic
- Army Geospatial Center (USACE)
- Art Glass Ceramic
- Asahi Glass Company
- Ashanti Goldfields Company (Ghana)
- Asia Global Crossing Ltd.
- Asian Greek Council
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Cardiología (Guatemala)
- Aspartate/Glutamate Carrier
- Associate General Counsel
- Associated General Contractors
- Associated Gospel Churches
- Association Généalogique de la Charente (French: Charente Genealogical Association; Cherente, France)
- Association of Global Custodians (bank group)
- Association of Graphic Communications
- At a Glance Chapter
- Atari Games Corp.
- Atlantic Gulf Communities
- Attack Group Commander
- Attorney Grievance Commission
- Attorney-General's Chambers (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) have filed an appeal with the U.
It was developed by three industry trade groups--the Associated Equipment Distributors Foundation (AEDF), the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM).
Chambless, executive vice president of the Associated General Contractors of America, says that there was no prior discrimination against women and minorities to warrant such a program.
In the renovation business, we've been doiing it for a long time," says Dennis Bradshaw of the Associated General Contractors of America, based in Washington, D.
As part of the Roadway Work Zone Safety and Health Partners, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)signed an alliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) to establish a collaborative relationship to protect workers in highway work zones.