New York--The Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York (ABO) helped raise $100,000 for youths with disabilities through its sponsorship and participation in the 12th Annual Bill Gallo Sports Awards Dinner at the Marriott Marquis Hotel.
What does ABOGNY stand for?
ABOGNY stands for Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Apprentice Boys of Derry (Protestant fraternal organisation)
- Arizona Band and Orchestra Directors Association (Arizona Music Educators Association)
- Australian Band and Orchestra Director's Association
- Alaska Board of Fisheries
- A Bit of Fry and Laurie (TV series)
- Arkansas Bait and Ornamental Fish Growers Association
- Academic Business Officers Group (California)
- Alumni Board of Governors (various universities)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Ophthalmology (est. 1916)
- American Board for Occupational Health Nurses
- American Board of Hospital Physicians
- ABO Blood Group Incompatibility (blood types)
- Alt.Best.of.Internet (newsgroup)
- American Board of Oral Implantology (est. 1969; Chicago, IL)
- Association of British Offshore Industries
- Astrological Bureau of Ideas (Groton, MA)
- Amended Basis Of Issue Plan
- Ashley Book of Knots
- American Buddha Online Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
9: The Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York celebrates the splendor of the silver screen at this year's "Hooray for Hollywood" Dinner Dance.
ABO Summer Event August 9: The Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York will be hosting their annual Great Summer Event at The Water Club, located at 500 East 30th Street (FDR Drive) on Wednesday, August 9 from 6 p.
This was the verdict from Jeffrey Levine, president of Levine Builders, as he delivered a speech for the Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York on January 12.
Levine sits on the board of governors of both the Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York and the Real Estate Board of New York.
Romita received the Emma Lazarus Award from the Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York on November 10, 2005 before a crowd of over five hundred real estate professionals at the New York Marriot Marquis.
He sits on numerous industry boards, including the Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York, the Real Estate Board of New York and the Queens County Builders and Contractors Association, for which he also served as president for two terms.