New York--The Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York (ABO) helped raise $100,000 for youths with disabilities through its sponsorship and participation in the 12th Annual Bill Gallo Sports Awards Dinner at the Marriott Marquis Hotel.
What does ABO stand for?
ABO stands for Associated Builders and Owners
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABO
We have 59 other meanings of ABO in our Acronym Attic
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
- Amway Business Owner
- Annular Beam Oscillator
- Antibodies Blood Group
- Antibonding Bond Orbital
- Anybody but Obama (politics)
- Arbitration Out
- Army Budget Office
- Asociación Benedictina Olivetana Centro Educacional (Olivetana Benedictine Association Educational Center, Guatemala)
- Association des Bibliotechniciens de l'Ontario
- Association of British Orchestras
- Atlanta Baroque Orchestra (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Automated Box Office (American Multi-Cinema, Inc.)
- Aviators Breathing Oxygen
- Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra & Choir
- Alberta Basketball Officials Association (Canada)
- Australian Bibliography of Agriculture
- A Bit Of A Ladies Man
- Advisory Board on Autism and Related Disorders (Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by the Associated Builders and Owners of Greater NY, BuildingsNY also offers cutting-edge information through its conference program that covers trends, issues and regulations taught by the industry's top educators.
In 1982 he was named Man of the Year by the American Legion, Peter Minuit Post 1247, and he was to be honored by Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York (ABO) on November 6 as Media Man of the Decade.
Levine's endeavors have led to numerous recognitions including Phipps Houses Community Builder Award in 2003, The New York Housing Conference Developer of the Year Award in 2000, Ernst & Young 1997 Entrepreneur of the Year, the National Association of Home Builders Pillars of the Industry 1997 Builder of the Year and the Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York Developer of the Year.
The Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York's 25th annual BuildingsNY Tradeshow, the largest, most extensive real estate tradeshow on the East Coast, was a huge success.
Mayoral Forum June 21--The Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York will hold a Mayoral Forum, as part of its BuildingsNY Trade Show, from 8:00 a.
executive director of Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York, said "First tenants are going to be at a higher risk because of lead dust.