The Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois (ABDI) supported SB 754, and has tenaciously remained on the case.
What does ABDI stand for?
ABDI stands for Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABDI
We have 1 other meaning of ABDI in our Acronym Attic
- Aboriginal Business Development Fund (Canada)
- Advisory Body Dangerous Goods (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations)
- American Business Development Group (Arlington, VA)
- American Blind and Disabled Golf Association (Gilroy, CA)
- Affordable Business Domain Hosting
- Association of British Dogs' Homes (est. 1985; UK)
- Aboriginal Business Development Initiative (Canada)
- Advisory Board for Defence Information (Finland)
- Agência Brasileira de Desenvolvimento Industrial (Brazil)
- Applications by Design, Inc. (est. 1996; Florida)
- Associação Brasileira da Infra-Estrutura e Indústrias de Base (Portugese: Brazilian Association of the Infrastructure and Capital Goods Industries )
- Actief Bodembeheer de Kempen (Dutch: Active Soil Kempen; Netherlands)
- Adult Baby/Diaper lover
- Automatic Binary Data Link
- AMC (Air Mobility Command) Business Decision Model (Operations Plans)
- Anatole Beams Digital Media (UK)
- Art of Black Dance and Music
- Accelerate Business Development Network (UK)
- Asian Business Development Network (UK)
- Anza-Borrego Desert Natural History Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois also condemned MillerCoors this week.
Three trade groups--the Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois, the Illinois Licensed Beverage Association and the Beverage Retailers Alliance of Illinois--are arguing that, under the new law, it is now illegal for Anheuser-Busch to hold even a minority interest in City Beverage, and they requested a special hearing before the liquor commission.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] At the recent Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois (ABDI) Convention, Jim Doney, president of Chicago Beverage Systems, was presented with the Richard A.
ABDI believes that the small craft brewers should continue to be allowed the ability to self distribute and should not lose that self-distribution ability because of Anheuser-Busch's suit," said Bill Olson, President of Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois (ABDI), which supported the passage of SB 754.