Work in the exhibition, which closes on Saturday, May 22, has been judged by an associate of the Royal Photographic Society.
What does ARPS stand for?
ARPS stands for Associate of the Royal Photographic Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARPS
We have 19 other meanings of ARPS in our Acronym Attic
- Upon Arrival Proceed & Report
- Acoustic Range Prediction System
- Adjustable Rate Preferred Stock
- Advanced Radar Processing System
- Advanced Radioisotope Power Systems
- Advanced Regional Prediction System
- Alcohol Related Problems Survey
- Amherst Receiver Processor System
- Army Reserve Pre-Positioned Sets
- ASMIS Retrieval and Processing System
- Association of Railway Preservation Societies
- Asteroids and Remote Planets Section (British Astronomical Association)
- Atmospheric Research Program Staff (EPA)
- Auction Rate Preferred Stock
- Augmented Real-Time Processing System
- Automated Records Processing System
- Average Revenue Per Subscriber
- Amateur Radio Public Service Corps
- Arlington Radio Public Service Club (Arlington, VA)
- Access Region Prediction Table
Samples in periodicals archive:
A friend of Sir David Attenborough, she was a life member of the WWT's council, a professional wildlife photographer and an associate of the Royal Photographic Society.
The camera club secretary of Feniton, Devon, hopes to become an associate of the Royal Photographic Society.