Claude Penland is an Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
What does ACAS stand for?
ACAS stands for Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACAS
We have 119 other meanings of ACAS in our Acronym Attic
- American Capital Strategies, Ltd
- American College of Applied Science (Crescent City, FL)
- American Correctional Association Standards
- Appleton Central Alternative School
- Application Control Architecture Services (DEC)
- Arizonans Concerned about Smoking
- Army Commissary Automated System
- Asian Community AIDS Services
- Assistant Chief of Air Staff
- Associate Contracting Assistance Specialist
- Association for Critical Animal Studies
- Association of Concerned Africa Scholars
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (software; US DoD)
- Asymptomatic Carotid Atherosclerosis Study
- Australian Crop Accreditation System
- Automated Cable Analyzer System
- Automated Circuit Assurance, Short
- Automated Commissary Accounting System
- Automatic Collision Avoidance System
- AUTOVON Central Alarm System
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a credentialed actuary as an Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS).
com)-- Claude Penland, Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society with twenty years of insurance industry experience, announces his new article archive at ClaudePenland.
Awarded by: American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters and the Insurance Institute of America Certified Annuity Advisor Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS) Description: Curriculum focuses on strategic, financial and operational risk and the integration of hazard risk with these risks.