What does AACAP stand for?
AACAP stands for Associate of the Australian College of Ambulance Professionals (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACAP
We have 6 other meanings of AACAP in our Acronym Attic
- Authentic Artifacts Collectors Association
- Autopia Absentee Catalog Auction
- AIDS Action Council of the Australian Capital Territory (CBO, Australia)
- Australian Association of Consulting Archaeologists Inc.
- Amarillo Area Center for Advanced Learning (Texas)
- African American Cultural Arts Organization (est. 1989; Palm Beach, FL)
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Area Agency on Aging of the Capital Area (Texas)
- Army Aboriginal Community Assistance Program (Australia)
- ATSIC/Army Community Assistance Program
- Athens Area Child Abuse Prevention Council (Georgia)
- Association for the Advancement of Central Asian Research
- Association des Amis des Chats Abyssins et Somalis (French cat lovers' association)
- Assembly Area Counter Attacking Force (NATO)
- Ann Arbor Coalition Against the War
- Aeronautics & Astronautics Coordinating Board
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Coordinating Board
- Alliance Atlantis Communications Inc.
- Ann Arbor Concert Band (Ann Arbor, MI)