2) Dr Nasir Zaman Khan, Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery (BS-19) to Professor of Plastic Surgery (BS-20), Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC), Karachi.
What does A/P stand for?
A/P stands for Associate Professor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A/P
We have 193 other meanings of A/P in our Acronym Attic
- Alert Pending
- All Purpose (various companies)
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Annuity given a Principal
- Artist's Print
- Artist's Proof (also seen as AP)
- Assassin/Paragon (gaming)
- Assessment & Plan (medical)
- Authorize to Pay
- Automatic Phase Controller
- Automatic Pilot
- Autopilot Flight Director System (aviation)
- Aging Parents and Adult Children Together
- Asia/Pacific Research Center (Stanford University)
- Ab initio Perturbed Ion (quantum classification method)
- Asia/Pacific Islander
- Asian/Pacific Islander/Native American Employment Program
- Accept/Refuse (message)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Female associate professors are spending more time with service and administrative work but less time conducting research, which delays their chances and limits their opportunities of becoming full professors.
New Hampshire Technical Institute has added several new faculty and staff members: Williams French associate professor of electronic engineering technology and computer engineering technology; Patricia Lenza assistant professor of diagnostic medical imaging; Jennifer R.
One candidate sought tenure and promotion from assistant to associate professor.
It was definitely a skill I had to sharpen," says the former soloist with Nikolais Dance Theater who is now an associate professor at University" of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
have been nominated by students for inclusion in "Who's Who Among America's Teachers": Carol DeFries, associate professor and chairwoman, humanities and social sciences; Donna Gigliotti, instructor, developmental studies; Christine Grossman, professor, mathematics, science and technology; Barbarn Jones, assistant professor, mathematics, science and technology; Frances Loeffler, professor and chairman, developmental studies; Dr.
STRING Brian Lewis Sunday, March 28 Brian Lewis is associate professor of violin at The University of Texas at Austin School of Music, where he is the Fellow to the David and Mary Winton Green Endowed Chair in String Performance and Pedagogy.