After nearly 25 years of service, either as Associate Editor or Editor-in-Chief of both journals, Bob has elected to step aside and pursue other professional activities.
What does AE stand for?
AE stands for Associate Editor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AE
We have 89 other meanings of AE in our Acronym Attic
- Armies In Europe (used with APO/FPO)
- Armoured Engineer (US DoD)
- Army Experiment
- Articles Editor (law review)
- ASCII Express
- Assault Echelon
- Assigned Evaluator
- Assistant Engineer
- Associação Escolar (Portuguese: School Association)
- Associated Electrics, Inc (radio controlled cars)
- Associated Equipment (EMC testing)
- Atlantic Engineering and Survey Consultants (Georgetown, MA)
- Atmospheric Explorer
- Atomic Emission
- Attenuation Equalizer
- Attestation d'Études (French: Certification Study)
- Attitude Ephemeris
- Auroral Electroject (geomagnetic index)
- Auroral Electrojet index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baird has been an Associate Editor of PE&Sfor several years; he was also the Editor of SPE's Journal of Injection Molding Technology.
In 1973, Leonard Swidler asked if I would be an Associate Editor of the Journal of Ecumenical Studies.
Associate Editor Jane Frankenberger, in charge of guiding the manuscript through the review process, lauded the contribution.
Alaska Business Monthly promoted Ben Grenn to associate editor.
We also thank Associate Editor Ann McClure for her many contributions to DA, as she now moves to our sister publication UNIVERSITY BUSINESS magazine.