Karen Smalley, associate director of finance for accounts, has worked in the American Correctional Association's Finance Department for 25 years.
What does ADoF stand for?
ADoF stands for Associate Director of Finance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADoF
We have 1 other meaning of ADoF in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (US DoD)
- Australian Department of Defence
- A Desktop Online Data Analyzer (Multidimensional Online Analytical Processing)
- Activex Data Objects Database
- Annual Department of Defense Cost Analysis Symposium
- Asociación Desarollo para Todos (Development Association for All, Guatemala)
- Alberta Department of Energy (Canada)
- Arizona Department of Education
- Dominican Association of Exporters
- Address Decoder Open Fault
- Arizona Department of Gaming
- Association of Dog Owners Group (Fountain Hills, AZ)
- American Dehydrated Onion and Garlic Association
- Asociacion Difusora Obra Grafica Internacional (Spanish: Diffusive Graphic Work Association International; Spain)
- Arizona Department of Housing
- Advanced Development of Optically Hardened Materials (US DoD grant)
- Arizona Department of Homeland Security
- Associazione Dermatologi Ospedalieri Italiani (Italian: Italian Association of Hospital Dermatologists)
- Architecture of District Office Integration and Transition
- Automatically Directed Outgoing Intertoll Trunk
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ian Baines, associate director of finance, has been appointed as project manager and has drawn up a detailed timetable of steps to take.
Charlie MacKenzie, the trust's associate director of finance, will report to board members next week that up to December the trust had overspent by pounds 858,000.
Mendez is the former associate director of finance for the government's foreign trade bank (Banco Nacional de Comercio Exterior, Bancomext).
The action in this last legislative session was basically a continuation of the '89 bond referendum," says Barbara Anderson, associate director of finance for the state Department of Higher Education.
Charlie MacKenzie, the trust's associate director of finance, will tell trust board members later this week that savings identified in the past four months are below target.