Before becoming ''mission manager for North Korea'' at ODNI in November last year, Copeland was ODNI's associate deputy director of national intelligence for collection, according to ODNI.
What does ADD stand for?
ADD stands for Associate Deputy Director (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADD
We have 270 other meanings of ADD in our Acronym Attic
- Architecture Detail Document
- Arctic Environment Data Directory
- Area Development District
- Arithmetic Developed Daily (textbook)
- Army Data Dictionary
- Army Digital Division
- Arrest in Dilation/Descent (labor)
- Assemblée de Dieu (French: Assembly of God)
- Assign On-Line Diagnostic (US DoD)
- Assistant District Director
- Association pour le Développement Durable
- At Deaths Door (Everquest Guild)
- Ataturkcu Dusunce Dernegi (Turkish)
- Athlete Development Director
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Attitude Determination Device
- Attribute Driven Design (software development)
- Audio Day Dream (album)
- Authorized Derivative Declassifier
- Authorized Development Deviation
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Horton, associate deputy director of the White House office of national drug control policy, has called members of the commission, encouraging them to drop their opposition to SB 180, said Hahn.
s associate deputy director and was, in the 1970s, mentioned as a potential future C.