Espey is professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque and also holds the position of associate dean for student affairs.
What does ADSA stand for?
ADSA stands for Associate Dean for Student Affairs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADSA
We have 44 other meanings of ADSA in our Acronym Attic
- American Deputy Sheriffs' Association (Monroe, LA)
- American Domestic Skunk Association (educational group)
- American Dream Savings Accounts
- Annular Dual-Slot Antenna
- Anthropomorphic Diversity Support Association
- Anxiety Disorder Society of America
- Aspen Data Source Architecture
- Assistance Dog Special Allowance
- Assistant Director of Student Activities
- Assistant Director of Student Affairs
- Associate Director of Student Activities
- Association for Dietetics in South Africa
- Attention Deficit Scales for Adults
- Australasian Day Surgery Association
- Australian Down Syndrome Association
- Automatic Door Suppliers Association
- Autosomal Dominant Sensory Ataxia
- Axisymmetric Drop-Shape Analysis
- Axisymmetric Drop Shape Analysis by Profile
- Algoma District Services Administration Board (Little Rapids, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sandra Angell, JHUSON Associate Dean for Student Affairs, is finding similar, if not slightly better results among early responses from the classes of 2011.
Green-Powell is interim associate dean for student affairs and associate professor in the College of Education at Florida A&M University.
The Faculty shall make no law respecting an establishment of jurisprudence, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of communication; or of students peaceably to assemble in study groups, and to petition the Associate Dean for Student Affairs for a redress of grievances.
SFS-Q Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Brendan Hill, participated in the nomination process for both Rashid and Johara al-Thani for the prestigious HBKU award.