Bill Fitzgerald, formerly associate creative director at CJRW, has taken the post, which is responsible for producing Heifer's publications and the bimonthly World Ark magazine.
What does ACD stand for?
ACD stands for Associate Creative Director
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACD
We have 346 other meanings of ACD in our Acronym Attic
- Army Candidate Depot
- Army Combat Developer
- Arthur Conan Doyle (Society)
- ARTS Computer Display (FAA)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Cosmetic Directive (est. 2003)
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue (forum of 22 countries)
- Assistant Camp Director
- Assistant Community Director (various organizations)
- Assistant Costume Designer
- Associação de Cooperação Para O Desenvolvimento (Portuguese: Association for Development Cooperation)
- Associate Cruise Degree (Cruise Lines International Association)
- Association Canadienne du Diabète (Canadian Diabetes Association)
- Association for Christian Development
- Association of Canadian Distillers (Association des Distillateurs Canadiens)
- Assumption College of Davao (Philippines)
- Asymptotic Conical Dipole
- Asynchronous Courseware Distribution
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics (US NASA)
- Atmospheric Chemistry Division (NCAR)
- Attack Center Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
With only two weeks as a copywriter under her belt, Williams approached then associate creative director Jim Gilmore with a campaign idea for Pillsbury, one of Burnett's largest clients.
He most recently served as associate creative director in Bozell's Los Angeles office.
In addition, veteran copywriter Bill Stadick has been promoted to associate creative director from senior copywriter.