Prior to McClellan's nomination, FDA Deputy Commissioner Lester Crawford announced that Amit Sachdev has been appointed FDA's senior associate commissioner for Legislative Affairs.
What does ACLA stand for?
ACLA stands for Associate Commissioner for Legislative Affairs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACLA
We have 52 other meanings of ACLA in our Acronym Attic
- Available Cabin Load
- Average Contaminant Level
- Alarm and Control 1 (NEC)
- A Computational Logic for Applicative Common Lisp
- All China Lawyers Association (China)
- American Coalition of Life Activists (anti-abortion group)
- American Comparative Literature Association (Austin, TX)
- Apartment Council of Louisiana
- Asian Canadian Labour Alliance
- Asociación Civil Los Algarrobos (Spanish: Algarrobos Civil Partnership; Argentina)
- Association Canadienne de Linguistique Appliquée (French: Canadian Association of Applied Linguistics)
- Attach-to-Close Locator Algorithm
- Australian Council of Livestock Agents
- Automobile Claim Law Associate (insurance)
- Área de Conservación la Amistad-Caribe (Spanish: La Amistad Conservation Area-Caribbean; Costa Rica)
- Asian Conference on Lactic Acid Bacteria
- American Committee on Laboratory Animal Diseases
- Advisory Council on Latin American and Iberian Information Resources (UK)
- Airborne Coherent Lidar for Advanced In-Flight Measurements
- Association of Commonwealth Literature and Language (Studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
hired Hugh Cannon, FDA's associate commissioner for legislative affairs.