The Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), and Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP) certifications assure employers that candidates understand the tenets of business continuity and maintain their level of knowledge through continuing education.
What does ABCP stand for?
ABCP stands for Associate Business Continuity Professional
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABCP
We have 5 other meanings of ABCP in our Acronym Attic
- Antique Brass Cup Pull
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Paraguay
- Army Bands Career Program (US Army)
- Army Body Composition Program (US Army)
- Ashburton Canal Project
- Asian Buddhist Conference for Peace
- Asset-Backed Commercial Paper
- Associação Brasileira de Ciência Política
- Associação Brasileira de Cimento Portland (Brazil)
- Associate Business Continuity Planner
- Assured Betagro Chicken Program
- Automated Battalion Command Post
- Awesomed by Comics Podcast
- Alliance for Best Clinical Practices in Dentistry
- Association of British Columbia Professional Foresters (Canada)
- Apartment Building Construction Price Indexes (Canada)
- Association of British Columbia Public Library Directors (Canada)
- Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility
- Absorber-Backed Co-Planar Strip
- Algorithm Based Clinical Quality Improvement Process (Harvard Community Health Plan)