What does AEIPS stand for?
AEIPS stands for Associação Para o Estudo e Integração Psico-Social (Portugal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Applied Epi Info for Occupational Use
- Associação de Enxadristas Intergalácticos Onicolores e Unívocos (Portugese)
- Austria Erit in Orbe Ultima (Austria Will Exist for Ever)
- Austriae Est Imperare Orbi Universo (of Austria is to Govern all the World)
- Autism Early Intervention Outcomes Unit
- Alcohol, Epilepsy, Insulin, Overdose, Underdose, Trauma, Infection, Psychoses, Sepsis (causes of an altered level of consciousness)
- Alcohol, Epilepsy, Insulin, Overdose, Uremia, Trauma, Infection, Psychoses, Stroke (causes of an altered level of consciousness)
- ASL (American Sign Language) English Interpretation Program
- Association Of Ethical Internet Professionals
- American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (founded 1943)
- AVR Electronic Imaging and Retrieval Library
- Academic Excellence Indicator System
- Advanced Employment Issues Symposium
- Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Aeronautical En-route Information Service
- Aircraft-Store Electrical Interconnection System (US DoD)
- Airport Engineering Information System
- Amelia Earhart Intermediate School
- American Express Incentive Service (Fenton, MO)
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.