Editor's note: Assisted outpatient treatment (AOT) stirs the passions of people in the mental healthcare field like few other issues.
What does AOT stand for?
AOT stands for Assisted Outpatient Treatment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AOT
We have 103 other meanings of AOT in our Acronym Attic
- Ark of Truth (Stargate movie)
- Army of Tennessee (American Civil War)
- Army of Two (game)
- Arrived on Time
- Art Of Technology
- Art of Trolling
- As Opposed To
- Aspect Oriented Thinking
- Assignment of Trade (finance)
- Assignment Oriented Training (US Army)
- Associates in Occupational Technology
- Association of Orthopaedic Technicians (UK)
- Atlas Orthogonal Technique (chiropractic technique; also seen as AO)
- Attack on Titan (gaming)
- Austrian Oil Technology
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission (vehicles)
- Autorisation d'Occupation Temporaire (French: Temporary Occupation Permit)
- Average Operating Time
- Aviation Ordnanceman Turrets (US Navy rank)
- Transport Oiler
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under Kendra's law in New York, people with severe psychiatric disorders can get assisted outpatient treatment.