ca>; Assisted Human Reproduction Canada, "2008 Summer Newsletter", online: Assisted Human Reproduction Canada <http://www.
What does AHRC stand for?
AHRC stands for Assisted Human Reproduction Canada (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHRC
We have 87 other meanings of AHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Afghan Human Rights Commission
- Albanian Human Rights Centre
- American Harlequin Rabbit Club
- American Himalayan Rabbit Club
- American Homeowners Resource Center
- Apparel Human Resources Council
- Arctic Health Research Center
- Army Human Resources Command
- Arts and Humanities Research Council (UK)
- Asian Human Rights Commission
- Association for the Help of Retarded Children
- Atlanta Harm Reduction Coalition (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlanta Hobby Robot Club
- Arabian Horse Racing Club of Belgium
- Alberta Human Rights and Citizenship Commission (Canada)
- Afghan Hound Rescue Central Ohio
- Academy of Human Resource Development
- Adelaide Hills Regional Development (Australia)
- Administration and Human Resources Department (UN)
- Advantage Human Resources Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include provisions dealing with: privacy and access to information (ss 14-19); the role and responsibilities of the Minister of Health in relation to the Act (s 20); the establishment, membership, and mandate of a federal regulatory agency, Assisted Human Reproduction Canada (AHRC), charged with implementing the Act (ss 21-39); administrative matters, including inspection and enforcement (ss 40-59); offences and punishment (ss 60-64); making of regulations (ss 65-67); and operational matters such as equivalency agreements with the provinces, grandfathered activities, (25) and parliamentary review (ss 68-78).