THE HOUSE yesterday gave the Health Ministry a fortnight to clarify exactly what is going on with the bill for assisted human reproduction, which was proposed back in 2004 and which has not yet reached a conclusion.
What does AHR stand for?
AHR stands for Assisted Human Reproduction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHR
We have 91 other meanings of AHR in our Acronym Attic
- American Historical Review (Journal of the American History Association)
- Andrew Hayes Racing (kart racing team)
- Applied Horticultural Research
- Aqueous Homogeneous Reactor
- Archives de l'Histoire Rurale (French: Archives of Rural History; Switzerland)
- Artists for Human Rights (Calabasas, CA)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor
- Asset Health Review
- Association for Health Records
- Atelier Hautes Résolutions (French: High Resolution Workshop)
- Attack Helicopter Regiment
- Australian Health Review (Australian Healthcare & Hospitals Association)
- Avenir et Histoire des Recycleurs (French: Future and History of Recyclers)
- Average Heart Rate
- Average House Rate (hospitality)
- Average Hull Roughness (sailing)
- Aviemore Highland Resort, Ltd. (Scotland, UK)
- Acton Hot Rod Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It evaluates the restrictions on embryo research in Canada's Assisted Human Reproduction Act (AHRA) to consider whether they should receive pro-choice feminist support.
Introduction In Reference Re Assisted Human Reproduction Act, (1) a split Supreme Court of Canada ruled that several provisions of the federal legislation governing assisted human reproduction and embryo research were ultra vires Parliament and unconstitutional.
The survey was a joint effort of Assisted Human Reproduction Canada, and the U.
Law lecturer Dr Deirdre Madden said: "The recommendations of the Irish Commission on Assisted Human Reproduction report, of which I was a member, should be implemented.
Introduction The Canadian Assisted Human Reproduction Act, passed by the Canadian government on March 29, 2004 and effective from April 22, 2004, was passed after a long process of regulation of the complex field of assisted human reproduction (AHR).
I INTRODUCTION II BACKGROUND: THE AHRA, THE SCIENCE AND THE ETHICAL DEBATE The Assisted Human Reproduction Act The Science The Ethical and Policy Debate III THE AHRA AND THE RIGHT TO ACCESS ASSISTED HUMAN REPRODUCTION TECHNIQUES Liberty Security of the Person The Principles of Fundamental Justice IV THE AHRA AND THE RIGHT TO REPRODUCTIVE AUTONOMY Liberty Security of the Person The Principles of Fundamental Justice X SECTION 1 XI CONCLUSION ABSTRACT Canada's Assisted Human Reproduction Act (AHRA) was assented to on March 29, 2004.