html While you are online, I would also encourage all supporters of greater choice at the end of life to sign the petition to Gordon Brown that "We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to launch an independent commission to investigate the impact of an assisted dying for the terminally ill law and to guarantee enough parliamentary time to debate, and if necessary, act upon the findings.
What does ADTI stand for?
ADTI stands for Assisted Dying for the Terminally Ill (bill)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADTI
We have 10 other meanings of ADTI in our Acronym Attic
- Allgemeine Telefondienstleistungs GmbH
- Analog Data Tape Generator
- Assign Digital Transmission Group
- Analog Data Tape Generator Equipment
- Atlantis Deepwater Technology Holding (Norway)
- Acid Drainage Technology Initiative (est. 1995; West Virginia University)
- Advance Display Technologies, Inc.
- Akademia Doskonalenia Technik Informatycznych (Polish: Computer Science Training Academy; EU)
- Alexis de Tocqueville Institute
- American Data Technology, Inc. (Research Triangle Park, NC)
- Advanced Diagnostic and Technology Insertion Center
- Automated Design Tool for Integrated Electronic Systems
- Arrive and Depart Time Identification Module
- Aceh Damai Tanpa Korupsi (Indonesian: Aceh Peace Without Corruption)
- Adept Technology, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Army-wide Doctrinal and Training Literature (US Army)
- Army-Wide Doctrine & Training Literature Program
- American Discovery Trail Marathon (Colorado)
- Antenna Deployment and Trim Mechanism (aerospace engineering)
- Air Defense/Theater Missile Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is overwhelming public support for a law allowing medically assisted dying for the terminally ill, a survey published yesterday showed.
The Bedworth-based MP, who is the government's solicitor-general, said he welcomed a decision by the House of Lords to oppose the Assisted Dying for the Terminally Ill Bill.
Lord Joffe's Assisted Dying for the Terminally Ill Bill, would enable adults of sound mind suffering "unbearably" as a result of a terminal illness, to die at their own request.
As emotions ran high, the Lords yesterday voted to delay the Assisted Dying for the Terminally Ill Bill for six months.
Supporters of the Assisted Dying for the Terminally Ill Bill, who claim popular backing, accused church leaders of frustrating the democratic process.
On Friday, the Assisted Dying for the Terminally Ill Bill is due to be given its second reading at the House of Lords.