Jade Cotter, r Assistant Team Leader of Huyton Team 24, said: "Michael has done fantastically well.
What does ATL stand for?
ATL stands for Assistant Team Leader
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATL
We have 226 other meanings of ATL in our Acronym Attic
- Ann Taylor Loft
- Antenna Transmission Line
- Anterior Temporal Lobectomy
- Application Template Library
- Approach To Learning (educational term)
- Approved Textbook List (Singapore)
- Aqua Tourisme Loisirs (French tourism company)
- Archer Technicoat Ltd (High Wycombe, UK)
- Arkkitehtitoimistojen Liitto RY (Finnish: Association of Finnish Architects' Offices RY)
- Artificial Transmission Line
- Assistive Technology Lab
- Assistive Technology Library (Minnesota)
- Association of Teachers and Lecturers (UK)
- Association Tutélaire de Lozère (French: Guardianship Association of Lozère; Lozère, France)
- Atlanta Thrashers (NHL hockey)
- Atlanta, GA, USA - Hartsfield International (Airport Code)
- ATLAS Transformation Language
- Attempt to Locate (police)
- Attitudes toward Learning (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement introduces higher-paid classifications, such as Nursing Assistant Team Leader and Enrolled Nurse Specialist, (to be introduced in 2014) and provides a medication allowance for nursing assistants.
Ann Coleman, community nutrition assistant team leader at Gateshead Health NHS Foundation Trust, said: "The weight management programme is a free 13-week course involving dietitians, community nutrition assistants and exercise specialists.
Nicola Williams, mathematics assistant team leader at Croesyceiliog Comprehensive School, said: "The day and activities were fantastic.
Hyams worked as a buyer's agent, listing specialist and team leader of the Las Vegas office and is now working as the assistant team leader in Bellingham.
The deputy will manage approximately 10 team leaders, 30 assistant team leaders and approximately 300 direct care staff.
Russell Injerd, an assistant team leader with 3rd LAR Bn.