The problem cable was found in Anaheim as a work crew was disconnecting cables, said Patrick Brown, assistant system administrator for PacificNet.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Assistant System Administrator (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Art Service Association
- Article Submit Auto (application)
- As Soon As
- Asian Students Association
- Asiantaeth Sicrhau Ansawdd (Welsh: Quality Assurance Agency; UK)
- Ask an Astronomer (various locations)
- Aspirin Sensitive Asthma
- Assalamu Alaikum (Arabic: May Peace Be Upon You)
- Assistant Secretary of the Army
- Assistant State's Attorney
- Associação Scholem Aleichem
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries
- Association for Social Advancement
- Association of Scouts of Azerbaijan (est. 1997)
- Association of Siamese Architects
- Association of Singapore Attractions
- Association of Social Anthropologists
- Association of South-East Asia
- Association of Subscription Agents
- Association Sportive Automobile (French: Motor Sports Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Jimmie Farmer, assistant system administrator at Eskimo North, Seattle's oldest ISP, national providers offer more points of presence (POPs), or local dial-in numbers, to use when you travel around the country.