95 KF9630 Medina, a former assistant state's attorney, presents a non-academic practical guide to constitutional problems affecting search and seizure, aimed at law enforcement officers, attorneys, law and criminal justice students, correctional and probation officers, and others.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Assistant State's Attorney
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Army System Architecture
- Art Service Association
- Article Submit Auto (application)
- As Soon As
- Asian Students Association
- Asiantaeth Sicrhau Ansawdd (Welsh: Quality Assurance Agency; UK)
- Ask an Astronomer (various locations)
- Aspirin Sensitive Asthma
- Assalamu Alaikum (Arabic: May Peace Be Upon You)
- Assistant Secretary of the Army
- Assistant System Administrator (various locations)
- Associação Scholem Aleichem
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries
- Association for Social Advancement
- Association of Scouts of Azerbaijan (est. 1997)
- Association of Siamese Architects
- Association of Singapore Attractions
- Association of Social Anthropologists
- Association of South-East Asia
- Association of Subscription Agents
Samples in periodicals archive:
DeKalb County Assistant State's Attorney Julie Trevarthen said that a felony charge has been imposed because one of the offences is alleged to have taken place near the school, while another offence involves 'charging a man 50 dollars to perform a sex act on him.
51) Relying on such arguments, more 90 percent of white husband killers were exonerated or acquitted, prompting the assistant state's attorney in one trial to warn that "if this jury sets the precedent that any woman who is attacked or is beaten by her husband can shoot him, there won't be many husbands left in Chicago six months from now.
But Michael Jacobs, the assistant state's attorney who represented Cook County in the ACLU lawsuit, said the reforms will improve health care in general but will not specifically address females' needs.
the seriousness of an offense based on whether it is a felony or misdemeanor is an objective standard that has worked well in the legal system for over 200 years," said Linda Pieczynski, media spokesperson for Call to Action and a former Illinois assistant state's attorney and a lecturer on child abuse.
Sugrue, executive assistant state's attorney for Connecticut, acknowledges that misleading suspects "is a common investigative technique.
Clearly, Champaign needed a new approach, leading the assistant State's attorney to theorize on the feasibility of travel restrictions.