Ghaziabad assistant regional transport officer Arjun Singh has also been transferred for being hand- in- glove with Pandit to ensure the victory of his wife Maya Singh in the polls.
What does ARTO stand for?
ARTO stands for Assistant Regional Transport Officer (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARTO
We have 1 other meaning of ARTO in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska Rural Telehealth Network (Anchorage, AK)
- Armenian-Russian Television Network
- International Digital Network for Assistive and Rehabilitation Technology
- Auckland Regional Transport Network Ltd (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Adaptive Real-Time Network Protocol
- Alliance of Resident Theatres / New York
- Adaptable Real-Time Object
- Adulta Radio and Television Institute (Helsinki, Finland)
- Advanced Radiation Technology Office
- Annual Report Transmitting Operation
- Association of Resuscitation Training Officers
- Alcohol Related Traffic Offenders Program
- Association Romande Technique Organisation Spectacle (France)
- African Rice Testing Program
- Agricultural Research and Training Project (Uganda)
- Amarna Royal Tombs Project
- Association of Rail Training Providers (London, England, UK)
- Army Research & Technology Protection Center
- Arterial Planning (Florida Department of Transportation)
- Applied Research and Technology Project Office (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are checking more autos to scrutinise all those autos which are without permits," said Sunita Verma, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Agra.
An operation to flush out the militants -- holed up in the house of Abdul Ahad Yatoo, the assistant regional transport officer of Sopore -- was launched after the village was evacuated.