The construction of a pedestrian bridge that also adds accessibility for the disabled could be a great way to address both the concerns of the community and the GSA," DeFazio wrote in a letter to GSA Assistant Regional Administrator Robin Graf.
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Assistant Regional Administrator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARA
We have 389 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Arachidonic Acid
- Area Redevelopment Administration
- Argentina Austral (national currency since 1985; replaced by new Peso, 1992)
- Armada de la República Argentina (Argentine navy)
- Army Radiation Authorization
- Army Registration Authority
- Aryan Republican Army (US militia organization)
- Assessment and Reporting Arrangements (education; UK)
- Asset Recovery Agency (UK legislation)
- Assigned Responsible Agency
- Associate of the Royal Academy
- Associate Regional Administrator
- Associate Reinsurance Administration (LOMA designation)
- Association of Relocation Agents
- Association of Retired Americans
- Association of Roman Archaeology
- Asynchronous Ripple Adder
- Atmospheric Research & Analysis (Plano, TX)
- Attitude Reference Assembly
- Audience Research Analysis (Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sterling, assistant regional administrator of probation in Utah, the gathered information is downloaded to the staff's computers, allowing them to create a data base and generate failure-to-report letters.
2 message, GSA Assistant Regional Administrator Robin Graf praised the city's ongoing cooperation.