culture [and] help us to better understand the Swedish perspective of our foreign policy," said Assistant Public Affairs Officer Danielle Harms.
What does APAO stand for?
APAO stands for Assistant Public Affairs Officer (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APAO
We have 6 other meanings of APAO in our Acronym Attic
- Aggregate Producers' Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Alternative Policy Advisory Organizations
- Ames Public Affairs Office (NASA)
- Amino Phenyl Arsine Oxide
- Amorphous Poly-Alpha-Olefins
- amorphous polyalphaolefin
- Archaeology and Physical Anthropology in Oceania
- Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology
- Asian Pacific Astronomy Olympiad
- Asphalt Pavement Association of Oregon (Salem, OR)
- Association of Performance Art Organizers
- Association of Physician Assistants in Oncology
- Atactic Poly Alpha Olefins
- Advertising Production Association of Orange County (est. 1984; Santa Ana, CA)
- Asian Pacific American Officers Committee
- Association of Physician Assistants in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Action Professionals' Association for the People
- Africa Policy Advisory Panel
- Air Pollution Abatement Program
- Approach Path Alignment Panels (aviation runway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Ahmed Al Rawahi, Chancellor of the University of Nizwa, and Erin Uzes, Assistant Public Affairs Officer for the US Embassy.
Assistant public affairs officer Sara Cobb says Syrian authorities recently informed the embassy of the decision.
Rear Admiral Kendell Pease, assistant public affairs officer in the officer of the assistant secretary of defense.
Megan Johnson is assistant public affairs officer at the U.
In a question about the objectives of the programme, Daniel Pattarini, Assistant Public Affairs Officer said, "At the end of this programme the participants will able to examine US policies and programmes related to agricultural trade, food safety and sustainable agriculture and analyse the political, social, environmental, and economic forces that influence US agricultural trade policies.
They also received presentations from Political Counselor Raymond Brown, Assistant Public Affairs Officer Stephen Stark, Country Consular Coordinator Doron Bard and Nonimmigrant Visa Chief Wendy Kennedy.